- Houston, Texas (Feb. 10, 2014) -- LifeGift, a not-for-profit organ and tissue donation agency, which recovers organs and tissues for individuals needing transplants in 109 Texas counties, has named Brian Roe as the managing director of tissue services. more
- Join Donate Life Texas in celebrating National Donor Sabbath this Nov. 15-17, a time for people of all religions to honor those who have given the lifesaving gift of organ, eye and tissue donation. Every year during this special time, donation and transplant organizations work closely with faith communities to bring the lifesaving message of donation to congregations nationwide more
- Houston, Texas (Sept. 26, 2013) -- Brian Gilliam, a heart transplant recipient from Huffman, Texas will take the ride of his life on Jan. 1, 2014, when he joins 29 other transplant recipients aboard this year's Donate Life Rose Parade Float in Pasadena, Calif.
Our LifeGift Blog
- Houston Hosting AMAT 2014 Annual Conference more
- It’s Not too Late to Get a Flu Shot! more
- In Their Own Words: Donor Family Shares Experience with LifeGift Staff more